Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hibernating in August

School starts back and it takes me a while to get back into the routine. So I disappear. For almost a whole month! If any of you are keeping up with my little 365 day project, I just updated it (4 whole pictures...whooo! and all from July.) I would have posted some photos from August, but there's just one small problem: I have ZERO. How is that?! Don't get me wrong...I have picked up my camera this month, but only for the 4 or 5 sessions I've had. So this month of my childrens' lives is not documented. Granted we haven't been doing much, but I need to take some everyday shots here at home. So that is my goal when we get home from church tomorrow. Pictures. Of my children. Doing whatever they are doing.

There are still 2 days left in August.

And what's a post without a picture? Well, as you know I have none from this month (other than the ones I shared of my painting projects in the previous post) So my school website picture will have to do. At least you can see my "new" (has it been a month? Really, where did August go?!?!) haircut:

No comments: