Thursday, August 13, 2009

Completed

Okay, I finally finished my two big projects: the desk chair for the kitchen & the chest of drawers for Gabby's room. I actually finished the chest about 2 weeks ago. The chair got the finishing touches today.

Here's a look at both:

Chair Before:


Chair After:


Excuse the messy desk..that's another project!! ;)



Gabby's chest of drawers (+ canvas that I need to hang)


It was fun (but a lot of work) but I think I'm done for a little while. I do have a headboard to paint for Gabby girl's room but that will be later!! Now on to the wall....ahhhh! We are very quickly approaching a year of being in our house (one month from now) and I think I have ONE thing on the wall. Must.change.that.SOON.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Wow! Great transformations!

Tina said...

Thanks. I'm happy with them :)