Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm still here + some changes coming soon

I'm still here. September (and so far October) isn't proving to much kinder to blogging than August was! I did just update my 365-project again!

I've been wanting to change my blog name (since it doesn't include Carter) to something more generic & all-inclusive. I think I have come up with a name, and now need to decide a few other things. I'll be sure to update as soon as I have come up with a plan & put it into action! :)

And a photo from today just for fun:


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yeah! Hope I'm the first follower!! It's looking good and I can't wait to learn how to teach my kids country Spanish and French. That's how it will sound coming from Philip and me. Can you teach us how to speak English too?