I already have a 16x24 gallery wrap canvas of Gabby that I have never put on the wall, and have been wanting to take Carter out to the local botanical gardens to get the right shot of him to put them up side by side (which will help me with yesterday's #5.) I'm happy with the outcome. I can't wait to order the one of Carter and display my two sweet babies on the wall!
Summertime Sweets
5 weeks ago

2 comments:
Those pictures look awesome together! You're a professional! BTW, I did read your 2nd blog post, just not when you posted it. I was a little late jumping on the internet wagon. I read all your posts when I finally got to see your incredibly enriching blog.
I remember that picture too! You also had it on your heading when you started the blog. so ha! Those two pictures do look awesome together! I'm taking Charlotte tomorrow for her 3 month portraits. s...l...o...w...d...o...w...n! It's going by way to fast this time.
Post a Comment