Spring Break was last week, and we got to have a short visit with some friends. Gabby & Carter enjoyed playing with Joseph & Jacob & Andrew. We're so glad that Julie & Andrew got to join us. I haven't seen her in years, and it's the first time we got to meet each other's children. I'll have to make a trip to Birmingham soon to meet Andrew's little sister who should be here next week!Gabby liked Jacob & Joseph's stroller better than her own, even though it was exactly the same!
The week was rainy, so we didn't get to do many other outdoor activites. A week is so short! I had such a lofty "to-do" list. I didn't get nearly anything done on it. On Sunday, right before returning to work the following day, I decided to takle one big project on my list: paint a nightstand I had in the garage for Gabby's room. Here's the finished product:

I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I have a dresser that matches it. I'm not sure that I want to paint it...plus it will take up the coveted space in her room that is dedicated to toys! Of course I could...no... I should move some (more) of that to the playroom. Which was my other project! I'll have to take pictures and share that later. I still have a little more to do there. And why is it that the room that the least people see is the one that is the closest to being the way I want it??
Just for fun here is Gabby yesterday making cookies.

2 comments:
When you come to Birmingham, let me know! I would LOVE to see you guys!
Definitely! We want to see all of you too!
Post a Comment