Sunday, February 22, 2009

Officially Three



My three year old Gabby girl tonight before bed...watching Sleeping Beauty in new princess tutu pajamas. Click on the picture to see it bigger.

Really, is she three already? I could almost cry about her birthday this year. I had no problem with her turning one or two, but this year the fact that she has turned three has really made me emotional. Maybe it's because 3 sounds like such a little girl...not a baby, not a toddler, but a true little girl. I know this year holds much fun and excitment so I'm looking forward to it. But just for a moment I wish I could freeze time and keep her this age forever. Happy Birthday, Gabby!

1 comment:

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBY!
Wow, 3 is sounding old, Tina. I'm just now adjusting to Andrew being 2! The time has just flown by!